MARRICKVILLE, 23/44 Ewart Street
SOLD BY Cherie Kelly 0478 680 551
Property ID: 13469099
VERY AFFORDABLE 2 BEDROOM, QUIET & CONVENIENT
Delivering a peaceful and leafy setting combined with Inner West convenience, this sun-drenched 2 bedroom apartment offers instant appeal to both home buyers and investors alike. Quietly set back from the road, its blessed with a calm and peaceful presence with plentiful natural light and a well-configured floorplan. Perfect to enjoy now with the opportunity for renovation or restyling, it's an enticing prospect with its excellent location and sunny complex pool. It's an easy stroll to either the rail or light rail, village shops, Marrickville Golf Course and the pristine cycleways and parklands bordering the Cooks River.
• Well protected from the road, garden setting
• Open plan living and dining, internal laundry
• Balcony overlooking the established trees
• Light filled gas kitchen, centrally placed bathroom
• Two good-sized bedrooms provide comfort
• Well regarded complex in a quality area
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
There are currently no inspection times for this property.