NEWTOWN, 4 Holt St
SOLD BY Seamus Power 0417 441 393
Property ID: 17663664
Delighting in an ideal northerly aspect, this striking 3 bedroom terrace graces one of Newtown's most coveted locales just an easy stroll to vibrant King Street, bus and rail. Beautifully illuminated interiors display all the romance of its past with timber floors, high ceilings, original fireplaces and a traditional lace balcony. Stylishly presented including a provincial gas kitchen, it's a delightful easy-care home ready to move in and enjoy whilst offering scope to further personalise. An unmissable opportunity in a quiet and exclusive enclave, this fine home is made more desirable by its location within the Newtown High School of the Performing Arts catchment area.
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings, picture rails
• Spacious double living with formal dining and fireplace
• Quality Bosch and Miele appliances, internal laundry
• Private easy care alfresco courtyard, second WC
• Three light filled upper level bedrooms with robes
• Elegant master with fireplace and adjoining balcony
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
There are currently no inspection times for this property.